Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: LibreOffice Mascot

Am 26.04.2017 um 17:02 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
Cuteness factor as Cor's louse :-)

We should keep in mind that we produce a professional product. And a clowny or manga or comic mascot doesn't seem to be very professional (IMHO).

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation