Hi Edwin,

Welcome, and great to have you on board! Spreading awareness about LibreOffice around the world is indeed one of the goals of the Marketing Project. Very soon I'll be making short demonstration videos about new features in LibreOffice 5.2, so would you be interested in providing a translation or voiceover for them in Cantonese or Mandarin? That would be a huge help.

Other things you can do to help out:

* Translate our flyers: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Gallery_Flyers

* Organise a local event to demonstrate LibreOffice (may be worth talking to a Linux User Group for ideas): https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Gallery_Flyers

* Join our next conference call (probably mid-July - we'll post about it here): https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls