Naruhiko-San,

Naruhiko Ogasawara <naruoga@gmail.com> @ 2015-12-26 05:26 CET:

Hi Charles,

I'll spread the enws on social networks next week and I'm sure we could
blog about the event and perhaps how it went. Maybe an interview might
be useful?

Thanks, sounds great :)

Please tell me if there is something I could provide you.
An interview sounds good for me, although my English is not so good ;)

Sure - perhaps TDF could publish this interview on its official blog. Let's
have some questions - others please feel free to add more:

- Can you tell us more about the context of the Japan LibreOffice
  Mini-Conference?

- Can you tell us more about the LibreOffice Japanese community?

- Is LibreOffice known in Japan and are there known deployments in the public
  or private sector?

- Are there specific technical challenges for LibreOffice in Japanese?

- Last question: do you have any specific goal for this mini-conference that
  would make you and the Japanese community happy?

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: