On 10/27/2015 02:23 AM, Nguyễn Vũ Hưng wrote:
Hello all,

What is the status of LibreOffice movie making and publishing for Aarhus
Conference.

Sorry if I missed something but is that done and published?

Vu Hung.

No execuse for being brief on Android.

I forget. . .
When was the last update/upgrade to the LibreOffice for Android app on the Google Play Store? I know that a while back it was upgraded on my tablet with all of the rest of my apps during that morning's download/install cycle that happens most of the time I turn on my tablet.

One day LO will have a Android package that works the way people want [subjectively], so those people can do their work on Android, like they do on a Windows or Linux system. Once we get a good/great package for Android, and then IO9[?] for Mac's tablets, LibreOffice will be on most of the used platforms, not just Windows, Linux, and Mac.

It would be nice to be able to state this at a marketing conference or to a local business owner/user. "We are on every platform you would use for you business. . . " would help get those individuals/businesses/organizations who are using Android and Apple tablets and Chromebooks more and more over "traditional" laptops and desktops.

The only problem, for me, is tablets do not have the storage and printer capacity that I need for my home/office setup. I cannot get my Android tablet to print on my color printers without a "dedicated" Windows system to host the free printing app's print server.