Dear Kannan,

I think your question is: do we have an online version of Libreoffice ?
Full answer, we will, there's a prototype anyone can run (instructions
on the wiki), we just need resources to make sure we have a fully
dedicated team to fully develop it.
This LibreOffice OnLine is not distinct from LibreOffice software itself
(you can configure it as a server platform) and anyone with a reasonably
sized server will be able to use it and have several users run it in
their browser.

If your question is : do we have a whole FOSS desktop stack, we don't,
and we're not looking to have one. I agree with your latest comments
though, and I again invite interested people/teams who are in contact
with existing decision makers in ICT and education to ping me and we'll
open a private mailing list for advocacy/policy coordination.

best,
Charles.