Hello Ian,

Le dimanche 07 avril 2013 à 20:40 +0100, Ian Lynch a écrit :
On 6 April 2013 23:53, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
        Hi :)
        He did ask quite a long time in advance.  There was quite a
        bit of discussion about it at the time but no clear answers to
        his question about the logo.  There was no community logo at
        the time and it wasn't clear that he couldn't use the logo
        with the strap-line.  Such things have become a lot clearer in
        the last year-and-a-half but it was all very unclear back
        then.
        Regards from
        Tom :)

As I said to Charles in a private mail. If TDF want me to remove all
references to LO from our web site I have no problem doing so, they
just need to send me an official e-mail. I was assuming nominal use
since this is generally the situation in similar cases. The only
intention was to give LO some more brand exposure, there really is no
commercial value in it for us

You're not answering the question. You have agreed to come back to the
board about a proposal you have made to TDF; we're still waiting to hear
from it.

best,
Charles.