Hello Dennis,

Le dimanche 10 mars 2013 à 13:59 +0100, Dennis Roczek a écrit :
I still wonder as an end user, if something happened related to any
merges of the IBM Lotus Symphony merge. I know that the suite was
sponsored to AOO, but did/do our developers overtaking any patches and
any source code of that project? At least IBM is hard working and
merging many patches into AOO as Rob explained in the official blog at
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/merging_lotus_symphony_allegro_moderato

I know that many bugs are also still in LO because I tested for
example the docx examples which are listed at the AOO wiki.

I wonder if we also overtaking the bug fixes and if we have any wiki
page (or bug ticket) and tracking the changes? Wouldn't that be also
something we could use for publishing? Something like "oh both
projects work somehow together"?

Regards,
Dennis

Unfortunately, this is not the list for end users  but a mailing list
for marketing tasks :-)
If you have questions about the Lotus Symphony code merge at Apache I
suggest you ask directly the Apache OpenOffice project or IBM.
You will also find more information about these questions in these
articles and the ensuing discussion in the comments:
http://lwn.net/Articles/532665/

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,