Le 09/03/13 11:30 PM, Dustin Shafer a écrit :
Hello,

As I have shown earlier I am working on a video/presentation, I need icons
and all screenshots anyone can provide me with it would make this
video/presentation able to be developed quickly and as efficiently as
possible. Once I receive more media then I can do more work. If I cant do
work myself I will ask my very own marketing personnel to finish the video.

You can find our marketing/design resources page on the wiki site[1]. If you are really new to the project, I would make sure that the materials you are using are the most current ones.

Other than that you may have to create some of the content yourself as we are just starting to add LibreOffice v.4.x.x to our resources page.

The final video product also usually needs to be checked out with the marketing/design members for approval. The marketing/design teams make sure that the design, branding and trademark usage/rules are properly observed.[2]

You may also seek help from someone on this list who is willing to cooperate with you to help create the content.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding