Le 09/03/13 08:42 PM, Kannan Moudgalya a écrit :
Dear All,

Our project Spoken Tutorial has made a total of 60+ tutorials on
LibreOffice, available through the following links:

Writer:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Writer%2526language%3DEnglish

Calc:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Calc%2526language%3DEnglish

Impress:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Impress%2526language%3DEnglish

Base:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Base%2526language%3DEnglish

Math:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Math%2526language%3DEnglish

Draw:
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/list_videos/%3Fview%3D1%2526foss%3DLibreOffice-Suite-Draw%2526language%3DEnglish

These are available through CC, attribution, non commercial, non
derivative license.  We have been organising many workshops using these
tutorials.
Regards,

Kannan

Thank you Kannan for the videos and the support. Always nice to see your contributions on the list.

BTW ... do you follow a certain protocol for the creation of videos. For example, when a video is created do you suggest:

* video software
* tools and files to help ease translation of the videos into another native language * quality -- I know we have spoken of this before, but perhaps not in public. What do you consider as acceptable when you consider accepting/rejecting a video offered to your project?
* license -- what license do you suggest to your video submitters

Are there a set of tools that you suggest for video production? I am more interested in hearing of any FOSS suggestions.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré