Hi :)
We do have a list of some video tutorials, how-tos and such like at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/Videos

I am just in the process of moving them from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Other_Documentation_and_Resources#Video_Tutorials
which is just an incredibly cumbersome url imo but we had to do it in a bit of a hurry without
having much time to think about it.

I briefly thinking about using
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Videos
but i have a feeling the documentation team might prefer that page for contributors.  Also by
making these extra pages sub-pages off the Publications page means they are all kept together.
Other sub-pages might include; Unofficial or 3rdParty guides, Quick Reference Cards, perhaps
install guides, perhaps a redirect to the wiki Faq or a list of Faqs held in other places too.

Regards from
Tom :)