As this is a work-in-progress for the marketing team, let's decide on
some of the changes.

Daniel: Thanks for the new versions.

=======================

Re: panels 1 & 2 of the pamphlet suggested by Daniel:
The reason I prefer the version we worked on is that we put the
LibreOffice module descriptions found on panels 1 and 2 of the pamphlet in
a table. This made it easier to fit in the icons and also easier for the
translation/localization of that section without making it difficult for
other nl teams to work with.

Your version returns to the previous model, which to me makes the look of
the different module sections on panels 1 and 2 look different in shape
(one or two lines under the icon text wrapping).

IMO, we should try to help ease the possibility of translation of the
pamphlet if we can. Most nl teams are really small and may not have the
manpower or time to spend on tweaking the brochure. We can help with our
own type of "QA" by offering marketing materials that help nl teams easy
translation and dissemination of materials.

Do we keep the original version WITH the table setup?
Or go back to Daniel's version setup WITHOUT the table setup?

IMO the tableless aproach is much easier to read because the white space is
necessary as good information

Re: Module title "text description":
I do like the text description next to the module titles, even if they
are unnecessary. It is like giving a short summary of the summary. Handy
for people who are looking for a specific item ... it gives them a quick
idea of what the component is all about. Good idea.

Do we adopt the text written next to the component titles as suggested by
Daniel?
Do we leave the titles there with no extra text?

Well, modules had that desciption text already. What I did was turn module
name to minuscule and set description typeface to normal instead of bold

REMINDER

NOTE that the pamphlet has the LibreOffice subline (TDF) at the top and
should not be used for community use. We will make up two new ones with the
same final text but without the subline.

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
www.escuelaslibres.org.ar
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software Libre.
(Federico Heinz)
---