Le 2013-02-21 18:32, Jean Weber a écrit :
I've got only one other person helping for sure: J David Eisenberg
from San Jose.

If anyone more local to the event could come by for a few hours on
Saturday or Sunday to help out at the booth, we'd be very grateful to
have you along. An extra inducement is free entry to the full
conference; I'll need to give your name to the registration people.

My cell phone number is 805-637-0780.

--Jean