On 02/20/2013 10:05 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
(US) Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) 2013

Location: Hilton Los Angeles Airport hotel, 5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles US 90045

Jean Hollis Weber will be at the conference and manning a booth, along with some others (sorry, I just don't have your names handy right now). If you are in the area, plan on dropping in, or even offer to help out! Contact Jean for this.

See our events calendar for more details.

BTW ... Hey, if you are a US or CA marketing type, feel free to sign up on our US/CA wiki page so that we know that you are around in case we have a LibreOffice party in your neck of the woods![1][2] We're hoping to eventually fill all of the empty boxes on those pages with helpful and contributing marketing members.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing/Members#US_Marketing_Team_Membership_List [2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing/Members#Canadian_Marketing_Team_Membership_List

I wish I could travel, then I could help out with events in the New Yorkand Pennsylvania area. I can, if I was not doing the driving, maybe, but driving more than 20-30 miles hurts bad now [stick shift car with back and leg injuries can really be a "pain" in may ways, but used automatic transmission cars are if-y as best according to my used car dealer and garage].