http://libreoffice-na.us//brochure-template-1.odt

This is for a letter size document.

The margins per panel is 0.40 inches, which makes the panel with about 2.87 inches wide.
The margins are - top, bottom, left, right - 0.40"
The margins for the column spacing between the 3 columns is - 0.80"

You must make sure that there is not "shrink to fit page" type of option turned on for your printer.

For hand folding, these .4" margins work fine.

If you want, I can email you directly with a brochure that uses these margins.

BUT, with A4 paper, if you still use the margins I stated for the page, it should work fine.

I just had to keep remembering turn off the "shrink to fit" option for my printers.