Le 2013-02-12 06:36, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Italo, all,

I have about three interviews that are ready to be published from devs and localizers. I can starto
to publish them as of today but if you have a better timing in mind please let me know.

Thanks,
Charles.

Seeing as you are having more success at this than I was, one suggestion is to keep going with our blog dev interviews. IMO, we get more exposure from this if we can keep posting one to two per week. If you approach the devs and can manage a steady stream of finished interviews, I can help with scheduling them for posting along a regular time cycle. We have approximately 500 devs.

For example we could designate the "Wednesday" and "Friday" as a days of dev interview posts.

Maybe someone from the QA team (suggestions of Sophie/Joel) could approach the QA team members and take care of the interviews and I could also do the same for QA blog posts. We could for example designate "Thursdays" as QA interview blog posts.

I could take care of the Website team interviews and we could designate "Tuesdays" as Website interview blog-posts.

That would leave Design (VI,UX) and Docs, l10n and perhaps do some for nl group leads. We could also do or dare to include the Discussion team in this as well and pick out certain individuals whose contributions to that particular team is considered of high standard of participation.

This would make our blog even more attractive to read and for media dissemination. Having predictable days where certain interviews are done for certain groups, makes it appealing for those who are interested in specific groups.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré