[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] Press Clippings
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] Press Clippings
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:05:43 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
In data giovedì 7 febbraio 2013 23:40:58, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
> Apologies for spamming all mailing lists, but I wanted to share the
> success with everyone.
> I have collected clippings in English, but it looks there are as many in
> other languages. Although done in a hurry, for the usual reasons, I
> think that this announcement has been another big step for LibreOffice.
Also, in Italy:
Open Source is better!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Press Clippings||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Monthly Marketing Team Reminders
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wikipedia editing.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] Press Clippings
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.