I wonder how many of the articles were written ahead of the time using the RC versions for their "look see" into what 4.0.0 will be like. If I was writing one, I would have had it ready to go before the 4.0.0 release and release the article when the 4.0.0 announcement was issued.

--

The only negative, as I saw this morning, was the "normal" download page was giving me a "Down for maintenance - please try again later" error for about 20 minutes. I used the "http://www.libreoffice.org/download-more/"; page instead. It does show the text for the 3.6.4 and 3.5.7 versions on the top, but the bottom download links are up-to-date. I download all 80+ [1.9 GB] install/help/language files I needed in less time that it took to wait for the "down for. . . " to be cleared. The only version[s] was the portable ones, since they have not been published yet for 4.0.0.