Hi :)
I think multi-lingual for every video would be really tough.  There seems to be a funded project in
India to do 'just' the local languages there so perhaps help them or learn from them.

On the other hand extending a few non-English ones into English looks as though it is becoming
possible.  It helps to have 1 person that can do a rough translation into English and then the
native English speaker might be able to work it out into less formal speech.  Leif's translation
was just about perfect but it doesn't always need to be quite that good.  Leif's video was ideal
because there are reasonably long pauses between statements but the unusual music kept the flow
going.  Standard dance or metal as used in thousands of painful TouTube videos would have been a
nightmare mostly because they quickly sound very old.

Adding text would be better than replacing the speech with text.  It opens it up for people with
accessibility issues too.  However text makes thing more difficult because you really need an extra
layer of video or use .srt files or something so that the language can be changed.

My suggestion of Japanese was due to a shock i had a few days ago that all Japanese computers use
an English/American keyboard and only a few even have the Japanese character set printed on them!
So for a Japanese video it might be reasonable to use the English video track with the only change
being a Japanese voice replacing the English voice!!  Mostly i was just showing off.  I doubt the
Japanese lady at my work would want to record her voice anyway, even though i think it sounds
lovely.

Regards from
Tom :)