Hi Marc,

Thanks for reminding us on this.
I'll carry a simple camera, and try not to forget to take pictures. Hope others will remind this too ...
Cheers,\Cor

Marc Paré wrote (28-01-13 16:54)

If anyone on this list is going to FOSDEM, could you please take some of
the following photos?

We (marketing) need photos of:

* booth setup
* photos of swag
* booth with TDF/LibreOffice members
* booth with people around the booth
* photos of any conference talks
* re: photo swag - clothing -- could you please take photos of front and
back (flat photo and not on anyone's body)
* photos of people wearing LibO clothing (male and female)

This will add to our photos that we may use for marketing purposes --
flyers, leaflets etc. and also perhaps to our website. Let people know
that it may be used for marketing purposes, and, if this is a problem
with individuals don't include them in the photos or delete these before
handing them over to us.

Booth setup is important for us to show to other groups who may be
interested in doing their first conferences. Swag photos are important
for the same reason as well as for our records.

I you are doing video, and great idea Drew had a while ago, is to set up
a camera at booth level and have people complete the sentence: "Hi my
name is ?????, and I use LibreOffice for ...." He had about 10 people do
this. It would be great if we had this in different languages also. If
we got this in different languages, we could always get someone to fit
sub-titles if need be. If you do these, make sure you get people's
permission so that we can use the video on marketing campaigns both on
internet and any other media.

Marc

--
 - Cor