Le 2013-01-21 12:27, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 1/21/13 4:56 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

This is an item that should be blogged on the TDF/LibreOffice blog or
the blog planet. Make sure to mention the LEARNTEC website as well as
the "Infolearn-TEST4U, Halle 1, Stand B70" where the leaflets will be
distributed.

I would not blog about LEARNTEC on TDF blog, because TDF is not involved
in the exhibition. Stelios is from a Greek company which is supporting
LibreOffice, but is not yet contributing to the project and therefore is
not a TDF member. I suggest to use the marketing blog for this kind of
events.

We have not decided about the use of the Marketing blog. Charles has suggested that we only use the marketing blog for specific marketing items. This then leaves us no blog to use for such "blogable" items. Should we open a new blog for the dissemination of items such as this?

I believe what Stelios has suggested is that they would like to show their support of LibreOffice by distributing leaflets at Learntec, We should find some way to acknowledge this kind support, and we could do this by a blog item.

Perhaps Stelios' company would then like to join our ranks of supporting entities on our TDF supporter page?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré