On 13-01-20 03:56 PM, Ron Faile wrote:
I've finished the reference card set and uploaded them to the wiki
[1]. The module icons have been added and they do help identify the
applications they are for. Thanks for the suggestion Marc.

Hi Ron,

They look great, and will no doubt be very useful. The many variations
made me think generating such versions could be somehow automated in the
future on the website. Thank you for your work. I find it specially
useful to have direct links to PDF renders.

One important detail I noticed in my printing tests, the LibreOffice
logo on the left seems to be low-resolution, which results in poor print
quality. Can this be fixed? Most people may not notice but it's low
enough resolution that it looks blurry even on the screen when I open
the PDF. I am using evince 3.4.0 in Trisquel if that matters, a Windows
version is available here: http://www.pdfreaders.org.

I would do this correction myself on a single document but there are 16
variations of it that would need to be
corrected/re-generated/re-uploaded, and I will most surely forget some
detail (fonts, etc.) that will make it look different. I will be looking
into translating some of these so if this isn't fixed by release I will
take the time to do it. Mentioning any extra fonts used (if any) and
linking to the high-resolution version of the logos on that same page
may be useful for translators too in the near future. I love the
instructions on the back too :)

I believe there was some recent discussion about measuring the # of
downloads for another document and the difficulty of doing this on the
Wiki. It will be important to measure how many downloads there are for
these variations of the PDF, so in the future we can focus on those that
are most used / drop those that aren't at all. What do you think?

Cheers,

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez