Hi Stelios,

Le 2013-01-18 15:57, | Stelios Lambropoulos | a écrit :
Hi everyone,

We have prepared a leaflet for LibreOffice for the exhibition LEARNTEC which
will take place in Karlsruhe from 29 to 31 January 2013.

The leaflet will be distributed to the visitors of our stand
(Infolearn-TEST4U, Halle 1, Stand B70)

www.infolearn.com.gr/img/LibreOffice-TEST4U.gif

we are open to new suggestions/ideas

greetings from Thessaloniki-Greece

Stelios Lambropoulos

I am not sure if the logo fits our usage policy. Unless this is an official TDF/LibreOffice sanctioned event or that your group is representing the TDF you are not allowed to use the logo with the subline "The Document Foundation". You need permission to us this logo.

You may however use the plain "LibreOffice" logo without this line (subline). You can refer to our logo usage policy pages.[1][2] You do not need permission to use this logo.

So, if your leaflet is for an unsanctioned TDF/LibreOffice event, you will have to change the logo on the page (you will find a copy of the other logo here[1]. Otherwise the leaflet looks great and many thanks for letting us see it.

I am sending a copy to Charles H. Schulz and Italo Vignoli (our marketing leads) who have a greater say on this matter.

Cheers,

Marc

cc Charles H. Schultz
cc Italo Vignoli