Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice vs. MS Office

I don't mean to restart a dead conversation, but someone shared this on G+
and I think it's very useful tool to compare MSO and LIbreOffice.

Differences between the OpenDocument Text (.odt) format and the Word
(.docx) format
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/starter-help/differences-between-the-opendocument-text-odt-format-and-the-word-docx-format-HA010355788.aspx

Immanuel