Hi everyone,

Just to organize ourselves a little better, I will start labelling:

* items that look like they should be blogged (this will also include talking about them on our social media channels) -- Note that we are still completing the process for this and I will update this note once we have identified the individuals who are in charge of blogging)

* items that should be noted on our wiki/website calendar (calendar admins are: Florian Effenberger, Immanuel Giulea, Marc Paré)

If you see any items that you think should be blogged, please label them and I can help direct the traffic from there. If any of you think that the item should NOT be blogged, then, let us know, there may be reasons why, as the LibreOffice marketing team, the item should not be blogged about. Italo and Charles obviously have the final say on blog items as they are our marketing leads.

If you are a blogger or events admins, please post that you have done it so that the items be "closed" and that we are all informed of it (this is somewhat like we would do on the Bugzilla).

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré