Hi Ron,

Le 2013-01-18 06:18, Ron Faile a écrit :
Marc,

I've been updating the keyboard shortcut reference cards for the 4.0
release. They've all been tested with the 4.0dev branch. The content is
basically the same, but the formatting has been updated and the tables
have been made more modular so it is easy to move things around a bit.
Use of styles has been improved as well. I've uploaded one of the cards
to the wiki [1] and would like to get the marketing team's feedback
before uploading the rest.

Ron

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Reference_Cards

Thanks for doing this. This is a really useful tool that I advocate for elementary school teachers and for use in education in general. I can also see this being used in private enterprise.

I tried and glued the reference card using card stock (the same as the type used for business cards -- this is standard stock in school in N.America) 8.5x11in (US letter).

On suggestion I may have is to display the module icon on the top right-hand corner to get people used to seeing the particular icon for that module. You can find the icons on our Marketing and Design Resources page[1].

I will add a link to the reference cards wiki page on our resources page, but I would also suggest that you let the docs team know of them and I believe that they will also link to the wiki page on their docs page.

Extremely useful tool. Thanks again for doing this!

Let us know when the set is done and we will blog about it.

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements

--
Marc Paré