FYI, Drew posted this on the US marketing list

=================

Howdy Guys,

Just a quick note to the list.

LFNW is accepting presentation proposals and assigning non-profit booths
for the festival in April now.

You can find details on their website:
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

//drew

=================

NOTE: BTW everyone ... the CFP (Call For Presentations) due date is 15 March 2013. Also, the conference is in Bellingham WA. If you live near Bellingham you may want to consider representing LibreOffice at a booth!

NOTE: I have added the event on our wiki/website events calendar

NOTE: If you are a US resident or a Canadian resident on this marketing list, please consider joining the US mailing list[1]. This is where we post messages that deal strictly with the US market (Canadian market too -- ping me if you are interested for Canada). If you do not want to sign up to the list, you can also go to our Nabble site and visit the US marketing mailing list as if you were on a forums site.[2]

We also have our wiki pages where you can sign up on our geographic locations page.[3] Just so that we know where the members are situated.

Cheers,

Marc

[2] http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/US-Marketing-f1717244.html

[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing