Le 2013-01-17 07:22, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

Florian Effenberger<floeff@documentfoundation.org>  a écrit :

Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2013-01-12 13:44:

Are you suggesting something in addition to this? If so, could you
explain more?

I think Leif means that we should make use of the 4.0 release and call
out for donations again, maybe with some more artwork and even more
visibility. Probably something Italo and Charles can put on tonight's
agenda?
I will.

Best,

Charles.

I find that we can manage the text quite easily, it is usually the graphics that are missing.

IMO, we should really break out a VI (visual identity) design team attached to the marketing team. We could then ask for help from designers who are interested only in working in marketing items. We have a lot of design items to work on for the marketing team. We could also use these designer to help out on the website -- the needs of both groups coincide.

We are fortunate to have the Kannan's group who may be able to help us in a short order of time. We should ask for their help with this, plus, they have expressed their offer of help to the marketing team for free, with the condition that the items would also be suitable for the Indian market.[1]

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/7021

--