Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2013-01-15 11:46:
You don't feel it compelling, but it has proven to work, lot of people
are able to read several languages or understand the overall idea
expressed. However, I've no energy to battle on this. The most important
would be to have something working.

it seems you are quite disappointed with this outcome, and I am sorry for that. My personal feeling is indeed that the main language should be English, and then link to various languages. Combining all languages in one stream/feed sounds like no good idea to me.

However, this is just my personal feeling, I am not vetoing anything here.

Shall I put this on the BoD's agenda for next weeks call maybe, to get some more opinions?

Florian