Le 2013-01-14 12:52, Immanuel Giulea a écrit :
Marc,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>  wrote:

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.documentfoundation.**
libreoffice.website/9517<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/9517>

All I see is a question about setting up a blog as part of the VI local
team's sub-domain, but it's only 1 message no replies.
What am I missing?

You have to read through the thread. Look on the left hand side and click on the topic link. You'll find the whole thread there.

My humble opinion is that the TDF blog should be kept for general
announcement from TDF as the Foundation.
And the new blog to be setup as blog.libreoffice.org for everything related
to the project itself, so news clippings/marketing, posts from the docs
team etc.

I think the docs team wishes to blog on their own. We are talking about the marketing team and cannot speak for the docs team bloggings. I only included the docs team from the point of view of blog setup and not content.

I make the distinction because libreoffice.org has multiple sub-domains
such as fr.libreoffice and if the FR team wants a blog too, it would be
blog.fr.libreoffice.org
And that brings us back to the VI blog.
But if the FR team wanted our own marketing blog, it could be
marketing.fr.libreoffice.org

The FR team is more than welcome to start their (our) own blog and marketing team. Nothing has ever stopped us from doing it. Other nl groups are doing it. But in the meantime, if you read the thread from Florian, there are plans coming.

Taking care of our international EN site is another matter, it speaks for the project and does not necessarily follow the schedule of other parts of the project.

From a $$ perspective, this limits the number of domains that we need to
budget for.
And it also gives credibility to the blog posts because it is directly
hosted by LibreOffice.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers,

Marc