Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Blogging of items on the Marketing List

Hi,

Given that the marketing blog is not known at all, it might be a good approach. Marc, do you mind posting its URL? I am mot sure many here know it :-)

Thanks,

Charles.

"Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :

>Hi Immanuel,
>
>What a great idea! This would make sure that people would visit our
>blog.
>
>So, just to be clear,
>
>First:
>* blog about an interesting "LibreOffice" article/event/etc on the
>Marketing Blog (this will act as our "main teaser") linking to the
>original website
>
>Second: post a message on the following linking to our official
>Marketing Blog. But these posts would have to be considerably shorter
>in
>content to the blog teaser.
>
>** Our official Facebook group
>** Our official Google + community
>** The official TDF Google + page
>** The Libreoffice subreddit
>** The Open Source subreddit
>
>What do people think of this? I'll look into bufferapp.com
>
>Cheers,
>
>Marc
>

>Le 2013-01-13 10:39, Immanuel Giulea a écrit :
>>> From a social marketing strategy point of view, may I make an humble
>> suggestion:
>>
>> Publish the news on the blog
>> and THEN share it on Facebook, Twitter, Linked, G+, etc.
>>
>> Why?
>> 1- Because by doing so, followers/fans/members of the TDF/LO
>community can
>> retweet/share and it created a "buzz" around the news.
>> 2- Because when people click on the link, it brings them to the blog,
>and
>> the blog might lead them to the main site, and the download section
>:)
>>
>> Immanuel
>>
>> p.s. The person who does the blogging and sharing can/should use
>> bufferapp.com to keep track of analytics.
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>
>wrote:

>good and
>sites ( in

>seem to

>>> Thanks for the suggestions. If I could add to this then, I would
>also
>>> suggest we publish these on the blog as well and try to get
>readership up
>>> on it as well.
>>>
>>> How do I get on subreddit?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>

>>> --
>>> Marc Paré
>>> Marc@MarcPare.com
>>> http://www.parEntreprise.com
>>> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)