[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Blogging of items on the Marketing List
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Blogging of items on the Marketing List
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:20:34 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2013-01-13 05:56, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Sure. But I'd much rather make sure these news and updates get a good and large audience and I suggest we post them first to the following sites ( in no particular order):
Our official Facebook group
Our official Google + community
The official TDF Google + page
The Libreoffice subreddit
The Open Source subreddit.
These would really spread the word, the marketing blog does.not seem to have a large audience...
Thanks for the suggestions. If I could add to this then, I would also suggest we publish these on the blog as well and try to get readership up on it as well.
How do I get on subreddit?
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Blogging of items on the Marketing List||Immanuel Giulea <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Blogging of items on the Marketing List||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Blogging of items on the Marketing List||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice news in an Indian Newspaper
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Blogging of items on the Marketing List
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Blogging of items on the Marketing List