[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:48:47 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2012-12-01 15:32, Marc Paré a écrit :
I am adding this suggestion from Michael Bauer as a funding wishlist item:
* Print-media marketing for medium to small languages
It would be really good if there was a small budget that targeted small
to medium language print media. Not technical print media but "normal"
print media. Especially in smaller languages there are usually some
quartely or monthly magazines in publication which don't charge a lot
for taking out an add but it would really stand out to see a software
house advertise "in your language" in the small/medium ones - something
that usually doesn't happen. You could develop a standard add and put it
up for localization on Pootle and I'm sure the teams could suggest good
places to put the add.
For small/medium languages, more "website" wouldn't really do it because
you'd have to know it's there before you search for it...
I am updating the Funding Priorities wiki page and will include this item.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist