Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice vs. MS Office

Hello Charles,

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> how is it structured, what native-language teams work, the workflows, the
> superstructure and informal structures, etc. All that with as many contacts
> and names possible. Sophie had started something, but that as well could
> need some update and nice presentation.

Thank you for the explanation.

Okay, so:
- how is it structured,
- what native-language teams work,
- the workflows,
- the superstructure and informal structures, etc.

Sophie had started something, but that as well could need some update and
> nice presentation.

Is there a link to what she started?
As a one of the newest active members of the community, I am clueless on
the structure and workflows and whatnot, so not sure how I could help.

Cheers,

Immanuel