[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-users] Ping Fridrich Strba - re Visio Filters

Hi :)
Good news about the Visio import filters :)

I'm not quite sure how to pass this message on to Fridrich but hopefully he is on either this list or the users list.  I guess he might be on the devs list but i can't reach them
Regards from
Tom :)