Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Exciting news: Greek Municipality of Kalamaria installs LibreOffice everywhere!

Le Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:23:19 +0200,
Kostas Mousafiris <kvisitor@gnugr.org> a écrit :

> Dear all,
> it's with great pleasure that I inform you about the following:
> (http://tinyurl.com/bghe28f)
> > *GreekLUG* <http://www.greeklug.gr/>, ("/Association of Greek
> > users & friends of FLOSS/"), congratulates the *IT Department* of
> > the<http://www.kalamaria.gr>Municipality of Kalamaria
> > <http://www.kalamaria.gr/>, which installed *LibreOffice* at *all
> > 170 Workstations* of the City's Services.
> >
> > libreoffice
> > GreekLUG, after extensive discussion with the IT Department, wish to
> > praise IT Staff about this important initiative. We declare that we
> > support wholeheartedly the effort of the Department, offering all
> > assistance tha may be needed, at the level of technical expertise,
> > but we also contribute regarding the setting up of contiunuous user
> > support service solutions, so as to help them to efficiently
> > familiarize with the new LibreOffice environement.
> > Click *here*
> > <http://greeklug.gr/images/stories/drastiriotites/pressrelease-20130111-dim_kal-libreoffice-en.pdf>
> > to read the full press release about the installation of
> > LibreOffice, at the Municipality of Kalamaria.
> Friendly greetings from all of us here in Thessaloniki
>
> Constantine

Thank you Kostas, good work!
Do you happen to have any news about the ongoing struggle with the
central administration buying MSFT?

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,