Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Exciting news: Greek Municipality of Kalamaria installs LibreOffice everywhere!

Forgive the Italian: dopo Alessandro Magno, Costantino "il Grande".
Kostas is a friend of LibreOffice and a personal friend, and he is 50%
Italian...

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it