Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Exciting news: Greek Municipality of Kalamaria installs LibreOffice everywhere!

Congrats Costas from Athens Greece, these are great news I wish more will
follow your lead not only in Greece but in Athens too. I see LibreOffice
and OpenOffice Installations in the Greek public sector every day since
2009 but usually for just a couple of installations. I hope the future will
bring more initiatives of that nature and even bigger organizations
migrating to LibreOffice en mass.

--
http://elkosmas.gr