Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Japanese page on FB

Hi Marc, Charles and Itaro,

Please let us (Japanese community) say thanks for your effort and kindness.
It's a big gift for us!

Could you ask you how long the video is?
If possible, we'll add captions in Japanese on the video, and we want
to guess how hard to do.

Thanks again,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga@gmail.com)