Hi Naruhiko,

Le 2013-01-10 17:59, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :
Hi,

Three other that I was wondering about:

==================

I was on the wiki events pages and notice that the dates for the LinuxCon
Japan 2013 in Tokyo are wrong[1]. The LinuxCon Japan website says the dates
are 29-31 May. You may want to correct this on the JA events section.

Thanks to let me know.  It's totally my fault.  I fixed it now.

Thanks!

==================

I have added the "LinuxCon Japan 2013" to the events calendar[2]. If there
will be a LibreOffice booth or representation, could I also add you as the
contact person for this event? If, for now, you do not know if anyone will
represent LibreOffice, I will just post that the plans are pending.

Alright. Pending to post is good judgement I think.  Thanks.

Right now, I want to send cfp about next free end-users computing
not only desktop but also mobile, tablet, ...  I might touch about LibreOffice
maybe, but I'm not sure the program committee will accepts or not.
And also I hope some marketing ppl also send cfp about LibreOffice for the
event, but currently it's not fixed.

But still I want to keep the event in Wiki page because I want to see you
LibreOffice guys in the conference.  Can I?

Please do, this is what the calendar is for. Even if we are not attending, we would like to keep a record of events that we missed so that we can better plan for next year's event.

I have updated the event on the website calendar.

==================

BTW ... I also corrected the menu line on the JA wiki page[3] by adding the
following wikitext to the top of the ja wiki page:

{{TopMenu/ja}} {{Menu/ja}}{{Lang}}

Please note that you can also change your page title by just adding it to
the "{{Lang}}" part, just like this: {{Lang|This is my new page title}}

Let me know if you need any help with this. (Please note that previous to
the change, the wiki page just had "{{Lang}}" at the top of the page).

Thank you for correcting my mistake, however, I can't found out link [3]
in your mail.  Which page you corrected?  Please let me know.

Sorry to spend your time and thanks again,

Oops! Sorry, its on this page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/ja

Cheers,

Marc

--