Le 2013-01-05 12:11, Marc Paré a écrit :
There is a new Marketing Call Doodle calendar[1] to replace the old one.

This new version has a TIME-ZONE LINK on the right-hand side of the
calendar (right above the yellow box). Use this button to set your
time-zone correctly so that there are no questions as to when the
meeting has been suggested. Make sure to pick the country and city
closest to you.

To the other people who have already signed on the first Doodle
calendar, please re-sign on this new calendar as this is the one that
will be used to plan the call. The first calendar will not be
considered! The people who signed on the first Doodle are: Immanuel
Giulea, Italo Vignoli, Fridolin Kathan, Florian Effenberger, Drew Jensen
(I will try to email these people about the change -- Marc).

My apologies to all for the confusion.

BTW ... if you have never been to a confcall (conference call) and are
interested in marketing LibreOffice, you can join in on the call and
just listen in BUT it is customary to announce your name to the group.
You may find that you are able to help out with some item on our
confcall to-do list.

Let me know if there are any problems with filling out the Doodle or any
other question regarding the confcall. There will be an agenda posted on
the list sometime before the meeting.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://doodle.com/v62vd3u23y3ag79z

Just a reminder to all of the people on the marketing list. Please sign up on the Doodle calendar if you are interested in helping plan the release of LibreOffice v.4.0. We need to talk over the plans leading to the release date which is fast approaching.

Read the note above and consider joining in to help! Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com