Marc, I like the video idea. Italo, we should do something :-)

Best,

Charles.

"Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :

Hi Naruhiko,

Le 2013-01-09 11:11, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Very sorry to later reply...

That is wonderful, thanks! We'll put any future events like those on
our
events calendar. It is great to hear your community being so active.

I'm really happy to read your warm words.  Thanks!

BTW, if you do have an event, feel free to ask on this list if any
developer
presenters or any marketing presenters (such as Italo or Charles or
...)
would be available to visit/speak at your events. They may have time
to fly
out to speak at a event/conference.

Alright.
Right now our community is growing but not strong enough to host our
own
international event, but in the (near, I hope) future, we may ask
someone
visit to Japan and talk for Japanese LibreOffice fan :)

BTW, I checked the JA events wiki page, the first two events, in the
comments column, the links do not lead to a wiki page -- there is an
extra
character at the end or your link on the wiki page that you should
remove to
make the weblink work.

Very sorry, I've mistaken. Already fixed. Check the page please.
And also I made a English wiki page about our first whole-day
conference:

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/LibOCon_mini_JP

Yes it is Japanese local event and every sessions will have in
Japanese,
but it is a symbolic event for us, and a good opportunity to let
people
know our activities.

I added the link in JA event wiki page to the page[1].

I will put these on the event calendar once the weblinks are fixed.
Let me
know if you need help fixing these.

It's a time now, could you please put them on the calendar?

Thanks,

My apologies for the late response. I have put the event on the
calendar.

Naruhiko: Have you blogged about this yet? If not, we can put it up for

you on our marketing blog.

Italo: Is there anything else we could do to help the mini-conference?
Perhaps, you or Charles or Florian could just do a little welcoming
video to the group that could be played at the conference (make sure in

the video that you clearly state your official position with the
project
for those who don't know)? Would it help if we said that the conference

was a sanctioned TDF/LibreOffice event?

Marc

--
Marc Paré