Hello Marc,

Le vendredi 04 janvier 2013 à 01:31 -0500, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Charles

Le 2013-01-03 03:55, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
 > Hello Marc,
 >
 > I have no time to recreate a doodle and I specifically mentioneed the
timezones already. I will also make sure to mention them again.

I have time to recreate the Doodle, would you like me to go ahead? There
are only 5 people who have signed up and they can easily re-book their
times. BTW ... the Doodle seems to be open for edit by anyone ... for
example I can edit anyone's date entries.

We are also trying to grow the marketing team and having the time-zone
box, to me, seems imperative. We should make it as easy for people to
join. Not having the time-zone box leads people into believing the times
picked are being updated to everyone's own time-zone. We need more
involvement from people in N.S. Americas, Asia etc.

Okay, if you feel this can help, go ahead .

 > As for IRC I am quite hesitant. Tge whole point of a call is to talk,
and that's not the case with IRC. We have several phone numbers one can
dial from pretty much every corner of the earth and we also have Skype
access.

IRC, in this case, is a support tool. If we need to reference a weblink
to people to look at, or a file, etc. then IRC is a great tool to use.
We have also used IRC in times where a caller's phone line suddenly died
and we updated him through IRC ... I can type quickly enough to mirror
talk if there were ever any need for it.

Ah I see, yes, that's a good idea then.

best,
Charles.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,