Hello Marc,

I have no time to recreate a doodle and I specifically mentioneed the timezones already. I will
also make sure to mention them again.

As for IRC I am quite hesitant. Tge whole point of a call is to talk, and that's not the case with
IRC. We have several phone numbers one can dial from pretty much every corner of the earth and we
also have Skype access.

Best,

Charles.

"Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :