[libreoffice-marketing] Japanese page on FB

Hi all,

Just to let you know about the Japanese page on FB here :
https://www.facebook.com/LibreofficeStudyJapan
From my (poor) Japanese understanding, it's about meetings on
LibreOffice study currently in Kanto, Kansai and Kyushu.
Anybody from the Japanese group to talk a bit more about it?
Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>