Hi Paolo

Le 2012-12-25 10:28, Paolo Debortoli a écrit :
the 'istituto majorana' is a high school as well as a milestone in the use of free software. they
turned from openoffice to libreoffice and produced a package with extensions, templates, cliparts
and new icons and menus.  I installed it and have to say it's nice.  I deleted some parts of the
package related to older versions or not working.

http://www.istitutomajorana.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1656&Itemid=33

Thanks for letting us know of this package. It is nice to see a high school producing such packages for their use. This is a good example of how LibreOffice can easily be tailored to specific use.

Thanks for letting us know of the kit.

Would you be interested in writing up a short article about the kit and we could publish it on our blog?

You can contact me offlist if you wish.

Cheers,

Marc
Marketing Team Member