Hi Charles, Kohei-san, all,

I'm putting Kohei Yoshida in cc of this message. We need the support
with the japanese community for that.

Thanks for picking my mail.
And sorry for misleading without enough information about this event:

- LinuxCon Japan is NOT Japanese event. All sessions are in English
  (except some keynotes; but they have interpreters)

- Of course most of all attendees except speakers will be Japanese,
  however, they might understand the event is international; so they
  can join English discussion.

- I know LinuxCon Japan had some desktop tracks (GNOME3, Ubuntu Unity
  and Desktop Linux itself), so LibreOffice seems also suitable.

- However, most of attendees are Linux ppl and they have less
  LibreOffice inside knowledge, so I think they have interest about
  our community inside, ecosystem, MS Office migration or such kind
  of marketing theme (because I post first mail in -marketing ML)
  much more LibreOffice technical inside.

- Of course, LibreOffice Japanese community (includes me) will help
  you; global LibreOffice ppl; both of on time of conference and
  off time (if you want).

I know my English is not so well, but I want to help you (any ppl
in the list) if you have interest to have a session about LibreOffice
in Japan ;)

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga@gmail.com)