Hi all,

Am 18.12.2012 13:38, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Le mardi 18 décembre 2012 à 07:26 -0500, Marc Paré a écrit :

[...]

Is this the new line of thinking we are to adopt?

Yes, that's the general idea; that's the strategy. Tactics do include
product pages of course but no classical SWOTs and segmentation
analysis. So yes, the new line of thinking is not about the product but
about the community, and how, process wise, the marketing team should
act as an information broker inside the project and outside it.

As a first personal concept for 4.0 I made a new line of buttons/documentation covers:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Concept-GIn#Concept_.22Get_involved.21.22

Maybe this can be part of the strategy and for marketing for 4.0.

The first "official" banner was used for the Test Marathon 4.0:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Test_Marathon_LibreOffice_4.0

We can put this slogan to LibreOffice 4.0 (Start Center, About, etc.), so "Get involved!" will be part of LibO 4.0. I want to make some proposals for this, but lack of time bar me from doing it. Maybe next weekend if there is some interest.

--
Grüße
k-j