[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- From: Florian Monfort <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:19:27 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Now that's an awkward article, is he right about what he says ?
BM2 Student at France Business School
Marketing Apprentice at Red Hat
Marketing Team Member at The Document Foundation
Mobile : +33 6 58 97 15 61
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice newspaper ad
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice newspaper ad
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.