Hi Jean,

Le 2012-10-14 10:29, Jean Weber a écrit :

I would add a supply of brochures, single sheets printed in colour on
both sides. Could be trifold.

Otherwise this sounds much like my basic conference kit, though I've
never had the luxury of a retractable banner (I intend to get one, now
that they are available much more cheaply than a few years ago).

--Jean

Thanks! So the kit would now look like:

* banners for booth (2 banners, one for the back wall and one for a side wall)
* one retractable banner
* table cloth
* SWAG (whatever we can get at a reasonable cost at the time of purchase)
* 2-3 printed copies of "Get Started with LibreOffice" with promotional cards detailing where to purchase copies on-line * LibreOffice DVD's (50 localized copies) and ability to burn any other additional copies with the help of a booth-computer.
* supply of brochures -- tri-fold

We can manage tri-fold brochures as we have already done this, and we only need to use the previous brochures and update them or use them as templates.

Is there anything else? If not, we could approximate a cost of the kit and submit this as an idea along with suggested regions from our marketing team to start.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré