Hi :)
I seem to remember some that were taken from a guide written for an on-line game
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asi9t45zMwJJcl9PdkxVNF9Za29fcmVjX0dySXBNZEE&hl=en#gid=12

The game itself is heavily proprietary but the guide was written by a user and i
think updated by their community and they weren't very knowledgeable about
licences and stuff so i would guess that it doesn't have any licence at all,
except the bit 'we'  captured as a screenshot.

It's a google-doc but downloads easily and has some interesting tabs
Regards from
Tom :)